Latino Medical Student Association (LMSA)
Bienvenidos a la página de La Organización de Estudiantes Medicos Latinos!
Welcome to the Latino Medical Student Association Webpage!
LMSA Mission Statement: To promote education, community outreach, and student development related to medical and the policies/practices related to the medical care of Latino populations.
President: Abigail Solorio
Vice-President: Alexandria Daggett
Dr. Ricardo Correa
If you have questions or comments, we would love to hear from you, please reach us at our club email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to join our club please visit the google doc and add your name/info!
Upcoming activities Spring 2020:
- 04/13/2020- Cultural competency lunch talk with Dr. Correa
Past Club Activities:
- LMSA meet and greet at Mayo Clinic
- Tijuana Trip
- "Separated children at the border" panel
- Latino Physician panel
- "Latino Issues in Healthcare" talk with Dr. Castro
- Conversational Spanish Lunch
- Latino Physician Panel
- UA-COMP Salsa Night
- Welcome Lunch Talk